Petara's Prerogative: Money Saving Tips: Thrive Market I have a new obsession. It is Thrive Market. I am one of those people who try to seek out the best deals, even if ...
Head to Wal-Mart and get Lemon Lemon Sparkling Lemonade and Izze Fusions for about $0.05 for a 12 fl oz. The 8 packs are $3.68 a case. I got one case of the Lemon Lemon Sparkling Lemonade and one case of the Izze Fushions. I also got one Lemon Lemon and Izze Fusions single drinks. They were $1.25 each. The total was $9.86. I used the available rebates on Checkout 51 next. There were $2.00 off on both 8 packs and $1.00 off coupons for the single drinks. Those rebates took my total down to $3.86. When you claim these deals, there is an additional $3 bonus given. I ended up with 18 drinks for a total of $0.86, which is about $.05 a can.
I wash all of my bedding on Tuesdays. I have a hissy fit if anyone sits on my bed and they have not bathed. Of course, my family thinks I am weird. I am a little more lenient once Monday rolls around.
Comments